Pages

Saturday, November 02, 2013

Our Fall Bucket List

I love to make lists. ::chuckle::

But unlike a list of chores or errands, this one is fun! Every season I make a list of activities to do with Marie #2 that are specific to the season. It includes outings as well as crafts we can do together and even books to read that are season-related. Although it's late in the season, I thought I'd share my Fall Bucket List with you so that you can do some of these with your family, too, before Christmas is upon us.

Visit the pumpkin patch. (Missed it. Sad.)
Go to a football game. (Or ten.)
Walk through a corn maze. (Same as the pumpkin patch. Sad.)
Learn why leaves change colors.
Bake a pumpkin pie.
Go on a hay ride. (Missed it, too.)
Make thumbprint pumpkins.
Make a handprint campfire.
Pick apples at an orchard.
Take our family Christmas card photo.
Read "Yellow Dress Day".
Take a nature walk.
Go to a Veterans Day parade in honor of my dad.
Learn about Thanksgiving.
Make a tree or garland of thanks.
Make a handprint turkey.

Stay tuned for our Advent List...25 activities to do with your family from December 1st to 24th!

No comments:

Post a Comment